Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thank you!

I have such great friends and family! All of you are awesome. Here I was complaining because I was sore and feeling sorry for myself becuase I was so tired and bored, and you all came to my rescue. I really appreciate everything everyone has said and I LOVE all the ideas and advice! I'm actually really happy that I have people who can empathise with me because it always helps a situation. Thanks so much for your comments!

Seth came home the night I wrote that post and told me I should save it as a draft before posting, wait a day, and see if I felt the same way the next day.

Maybe I should've done that because yesterday I had a great day! I talked to Becca and Sarah on our new webcam, and I had a bunch of girls over so we could plan a baby shower for Jenny. When we were done planning we socialized for about 2 hours! I've been invited to a dinner, the beach, a birthday party, and bowling all within a week! I almost wanted to cry after everyone left, I was so happy.

I told Seth about it when he came home and he was happy for me, but didn't heistate to tell me he told me so. ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Sierra, I just got a chance to read your venting post and I have to tell you, I feel the exact same way!! Since moving to Oregon, I all of a sudden feel so out of the social circle! It is a huge stress right now! bahhh!! But last night was such a blast for me so thank you for not kicking us out!! :) I needed some good girl time.

Melissa said...

Perhaps this is just a time where everyone feels this way. :P I know what you mean, and I'm not even a mom at home yet! ;) But I'm glad that you are doing better and that things are coming around. :) You are a very sweet and fun girl! And if things do get any worse, you should move out to Boise and we can hang out all day (since I'm not getting any hours at work anymore. Stupid economy...) Well, have a good one, and ttyl! Love ya!

Travis and Heather said...

Holy cow, sorry the b-day party was not a good dose of girl time. It was a good dose of "I need a beer time"....sorry....little inappropriate:). Truly, we all feel the way your venting post described. Who hasn't?? You rock and we all want to be around you! Love you lots!

Heather

Jamie & Ryan said...

Yay! I'm so glad that things are looking up for you. I knew a sweet girl like you couldn't stay "friendless" in a new city for long!