Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I don't usually make resolutions because I set goals for myself all the time, but I decided this year I would so here they are!

1. Be healthier. I will start exercizing and eating better. I even have a cute little competition I'm involved in with my cousin Jenni. If you are curious about it and want to lose weight go to her blog and sign up. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

2. Study the scriptures more. I want to be better at my personal scripture study. All scriptures. I need to read the modern scriptures and tie them into the quad.

3. Be punctual. I'm not very good at getting up and going places on time because of Porter and because I like to look good, so I need to work on this.

4. Be organized. This includes making a schedule for myself and keeping my apartment nice. I waste a lot of time doing things that aren't really important.

That's pretty much it.
Here I come 2009!

2 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Good job Sierra! It is always a good idea to write down your goals. I need to do that too!

Jill and Travis said...

And, instead of adding a comment under all the previous posts, I will just say one here. Call me lazy...Your pictures of Porter are always so cute! Glad you guys were able to make it to Twin for Christmas and that it was a good one! It was good to see you, too!