Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in Oregon

Seth and I arrived safely back to Oregon. I switched Porter's seat around for the trip and he was 100% better! I was so glad! He's definitely staying that way from now on! I can tell you this much, I don't want to eat McDonalds food for at least a year. That's all we ate on the way to and from because it was cheap. Oy. We miss family, but we're glad we got to see you! We've got that new webcam so hail me on MSN anytime! Although, with Mom I might need to get skype...hmmm. I have to say, though, I'm glad I'm done chasing Porter and grabbing a million things from him all the time :)

I've started my exercise program, daily schedule, and practicing today, so I feel very accomplished. I think I'm going to enjoy all the free time I'll have with my schedule as free as it is now! Parties? I think so!

3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

We will have to get together via MSN. Are you using windows live messenger? That is the one the We use and my mom and Sarah use. Good luck with your new years goals.

Laura Howe said...

We will have to get together via MSN. Are you using windows live messenger? That is the one the We use and my mom and Sarah use. Good luck with your new years goals.

Melissa said...

What a cute, sweet picture! I miss your mom!