And, because I don't feel like doing anything else right now, I'm going to take some time to fill this thingy out!
1. Post 11 random things about myself.
3. Create 11 questions for my own nominations.
5. Let them know they're nominated.
Okay here goes. Eleven random things...
1. I am the only redhead in my immediate family. It's true. There are no other redheads of my generation in my extended family, either. Both sides. Surprising I'm sure, since every single one of my kiddos has ended up with the color.
7. I am a horrible storyteller. I forget what I'm talking about a lot. Typically I forget mid-sentence as my mind wanders ahead of what I'm saying. I also give every.single.detail of a story to the point that I don't think my listener is really listening anymore. I don't blame them.
8. I love exercising. I love it so much that it is an absolute priority. I seriously feel fat if I miss just one day. I give myself Sunday off, but even then I feel semi-sluggish.
9. I am a scheduler. It's really pretty bad. If I don't get something done, like chores, that I've put into my "schedule" that day, I usually push it to the next day, and if by Saturday it's not done, I do it all in one day and wear myself completely out. I've learned to become more flexible. But, the flexibility has yet to be completely accomplished as I kinda stress out over things not done...
10. I sleep in my makeup. Not because I want to or feel uncomfortable without it. It's only because I'm too lazy to take it off. I purposefully buy BareMinerals so I can sleep in my makeup without feeling gross.
11. I dream really big. Too big, probably. Like, I want a big house that is completely planned out in my head. I would like to hire a maid, a personal trainer, dietitian, and a cook. All of this just so I can get done what I want to get done at home without necessarily having to be at home because even though I want that big house, I don't want to clean it; even though I love food, I'd rather not make a menu or cook; and I need someone to plan out my meals, push me harder when I workout, and just hand me the food so I eat well. I guess I'll need a nanny for when I'm working out. So, that too.
11 random questions my super awesome nominator asked.
(You really don't have to read on...if you're reading this at all...)
1. If you could have any profession (other than what you do right now) what would it be? Well, I'm a mom, so the possibilities are endless! I'd be a professional musician or maybe a ballroom dance competitor...Ooo! A professional on Dancing With the Stars. That would be awesome.
1. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
2. How long does it take you to get ready for the day?
3. Would you consider yourself creative?
4. What is your favorite music genre?
5. Would you change anything about your house?
6. Where would be your ideal location to live?
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
8. Do you enjoy shopping?
9. Would you consider yourself OCD?
10. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes?
11. What celebrity would you like to meet?
And, 11 nominations...*
2-7. Everyone who is a member of the Collier family.
8. Lindsey C.
10. Others I'm thinking of don't really blog anymore.
11. Everyone else I can think of has already been nominated elsewhere or has a private blog so I don't know if they want their name on here.
*if you're not mentioned but would like to do this, you're welcome to be my 10 or 11. :)
Thanks for thinking of me Brianne! This was fun.