Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jenny's Shower

Its seems as though we've started a new tradtion...
...Tana, Jen Farr, Jen Reed, Erin, and I put together a baby shower for Jenny Rudolph!
Jenny has to be one of the sweetest girls I know. She's so willing to give of her time and smiles whenever anyone needs her. I've only known her a few months, and I can truly say she is one of my favorite people! I'm so glad that I had an opportunity to help host this party for her!
Because of a little more experience, we had more games and things planned for this shower. Throughout the whole party, we had the women decorate bibs and have safety pins on themselves...they couldn't say "baby"...but I think for the next shower if we do that again, we'll do something else. While the bibs were drying, we had DELICIOUS food from Erin, Jen, and Tana; played a couple other games;...
and Jenny opened her pile of presents :)
There were over thirty people at the shower, so there were a lot of presents...but not much room. I think next time, as well, we'll do it at the church. :)
We learn as we go!
Well, the bibs were done, and it was time for Jenny to judge!
Erin's won!
Here is the one I made.
And a few of my favorites...
By Heather Taylor

Not sure who did this one, but I like it!

By Jen Reed

Again, not sure who did this, but I think it's adorable!


By Brianne Pitts
(I think this one is my absolute favorite! She made it in like two seconds too! Amazing.)

I'm so glad it was such a good party!

2 comments:

Laura Howe said...

I love baby showers. The bib idea is a way cute idea. I love it.

Emily Collier said...

I remember doing these bibs for you! it was too much fun. I sure do miss you, but I hope you are having a good time in Washington.