Sunday, September 20, 2009

Entertaining



The older he gets, the more entertaining he is!



Pictures alone can never do him justice.

Note: please ignore my strange voice. And, you're welcome to skip to the end of some of them cuz that's when it's funny anyway
Hi, trying to look at himself in a picture, "owie", brushing hair, being cute, and "thank you"
tip toes, gibberish about taking a bath with daddy, and his crazy run

ps...the "hi" I did, he usually mimicks.

Throwing the ball at the camera and shaking his head
he knows he's not supposed to throw things at me but I laugh when he shakes his head so it doesn't help out much.
At this moment he's following the words on the screen with his finger as I type...silly boy.
Circles...
...and a pencil in his mouth...thanks Daddy.

Seth puts pencils in his mouth to work on is trumpet playing muscles.

Right now, he is very obsessed with buckles. Anything that buckles, he tries to figure it out. He's always making the buckle click in, but he can't release it. He does this mostly on his rocking chair. When he can't get it out again, he'll ram his chair into my legs and say "please"...I'm very bruised from my ankles down, but he's happy!

And entertaining.

No comments: