Monday, October 13, 2008

Adventures of the Porter Kind

Porter enjoys playing on our bed with us when we put him there. We don't have our headboard at the moment because it is with other things of ours in Casper. So...because of his infinite curiosity, Porter ended up stuck in between the bed and the wall...needless to say, he was not happy about this once he realized he was stuck. I was glad we had the APX blanket shoved behind it so our pillows wouldn't fall backward. It made a nice, mostly safe cushion.

My poor child...when I think something is too funny to pass up a picture, I let him suffer for a little bit. I'm not a very good mom.
Porter's climbing ability is improving so much, it's scary. Sometimes he doesn't know his limits and ends up falling on the floor. Luckily, it doesn't faze him and he just gets right up again. I think the funniest thing is when he wants up, he'll crawl over and climb up our pants until we pick him up.

Porter's new way of playing with his seat...

Gammie sent us one of Porter's bath toys we'd left in Twin, and he was so happy to be able to play in the water! This picture pretty much just speaks for itsself...

Another thing I had to document this week is Porter's binky smile. He has a new "chew the binky" thing, and he surprised me by climbing up my legs with the binky looking like this...

I had to hurry and grab the camera, so sorry that the pictures aren't really the best angles...
My little boy is so cute.

3 comments:

LaRene said...

I agree you little boy is so cute!!!
Being curious is a good thing. Being an explorer means he is smart! Right Seth?

Jamie & Ryan said...

Porter sounds like such a funny kid! I love his goofy personality! :) I'm sure he keeps you laughing all day long! He really is super adorable. I want a little Porter of my own!

Liz said...

How about the letter D for you? You can be creative. :-)