Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Break

This weekend was Seth's Fall break, and boy was it needed! Porter and I have been so happy to have Seth's undivided and Seth's loved being home. We're all sad to see the weekend end. Good news is Thanksgiving is coming right around the corner!

We all have caught colds this week...lucky us...so as far as doing a lot, we didn't. We went to the pumpkin patch, which was a lot of fun, and we went to the temple today. We're so glad we were able to go. It was definitely needed.

Interesting story: the last time Seth and I were at the Portland temple, we were on the BYU-Idaho tour where we met. I forgot my camera, which is a bummer, because I wanted to document it, but here's a really pretty picture of it anyway.
PS: Porter officially has 5 teeth as of yesterday!

2 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

5 teeth already! nice! is he liking having 5 teeth?

Alex and Anna said...

sorry that was really bad english