Saturday, October 25, 2008

6th Folder 6th Picture

Tagged by Anna :)
Go into your pictures, open up the sixth folder and go to the sixth picture.
This is actually one of my favorite pictures! I was in El Paso with Seth installing, and I was waiting in the car one day near this palm tree...so I just started snaping pictures because I took my camera with me every day (believe me, it was sooooo boring there). I just wanted to get some interesting angles of the branches...and lo an behold there was this bird in a nest there! I had zoomed into the perfect spot to catch a shot of this bird! Pretty sweet.
I tag: Liz Kasper, Jamie Benson, Lara Stice, Stephanie Meyet, and anyone else who wants to!

2 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

That is a cool picture. I had to read your caption to find out what it was! I love your pumpkin patch pictures too! So fun. Your little Porter is so sweet. I saw in your profile you are in Forest Grove? We live clear over in Gresham. I am not sure exactly how far apart we are, but I think we are on opposite sides of Portland. We should still try to get together sometime though!

Alex and Anna said...

Thats a way cool picture Sierra nice work!