Monday, October 13, 2008

Quirky Tag

From Anna :)
6 quirks of mine

1. I have this thing I do that I've done since...well since birth basicially. I put my finger in my belly button...when I can. I don't even realize I'm doing it until Seth says something or it just comes to me that I'm doing it. I don't really know why I do, but I think it's a comfort thing...I usually find myself doing it when I'm upset about something.

2. I am obsessed with Mily Ways and ice cream. Definitely my two weaknesses when it comes to a healthy lifestyle and comfort food. Now that we're on food stamps, I've been getting ice cream as part of groceries...that's okay right? Now I just need to exercise again...

3. I love eyes...they are my favorite part of the face. If I'm doodling, I usually end up drawing the right eye and shading it and everything...always the right eye...I'm weird.

4. When I have company over, I feel like the house has to be spotless...that includes the bedroom and everything. I never get to cleaning everything, so when people are over I feel like I have to apologize when the apartment isn't perfectly clean. I'm sure it gets annoying sometimes.

5. If I had the means, I'd go do something every day. If I am stuck at home, I go crazy. I feel like a person in an insane asylum. I get really impatient when I have nothing to do.

6. I'm really not a fan of talking over the phone. I don't even really like texting either (which Seth got me on a plan now, by the way, which has been pretty nice). I prefer talking in person to someone because then I can see their facial expressions when they're saying something. It makes conversation a lot easier to understand especially if someone is being sarcastic.

I tag: Laura, Sarah, Lindsey Christensen, and Becca, but anyone can do it if they would like to!

2 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

haha this was so fun to read! It made me laugh that you put your finger in your belly button! I go crazy too when i have nothing to do! and p.s. your place is always clean! (well every time i saw your apt it was) =) love ya

Mike and Lauren said...

You are hilarious! I always love reading the fun things you have on here...the billboard hits one was really fun to look at too! Hope things are going well for you all.