Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spooky Party Time

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. What other day can you dress up!? To celebrate this spooky time of year, we went to the PAVA Halloween party. PAVA is basically a wives group on campus. It's Pacific Association for Vision Awareness. This is actually the only activity I've attended because they didn't send me emails until just recently.
Anyway, this is us!

Not exactly my favorite picture. Maybe we'll have a better one on Halloween...but this next picture is one of my favorites :)
Porter was so cute at the party. He was so funny. He saw us all dressed up and looked at us like we were all weirdos. Even when we put on his cute little mouse outfit, he kept looking at me like "okay what's going on?"

Cute little mouse.

We had a little photoshoot of the little babies that were there, and they were so adorable! I just love little baby costumes!
They sat still for only a second...and then they were too curious about eachother to stay still anymore.

So cute.

5 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

those baby costumes are cute! I wanted to get one for Cali so bad, but none of them fit her. Too bad:(

Jamie & Ryan said...

Fun! I love Halloween too, although, it's been a few years since I've dressed up. Maybe I'll have to remedy that this year. We'll see if I can get my husband to agree to it... Seth's outfit is so funny! And Porter is adorable as always. :)

Liz said...

What a cute mouse! I just want to give him a squeeze.

K S & R said...

So cute! I love all three of your costumes... cat woman! haha

Bairds said...

Porter is the cutest little mouse I've ever seen!