Monday, October 13, 2008

Ten "D" things

...wait...that doesn't sound too good ;)

Liz tagged me with a new list to post on the blog. The tagger gives you a letter and you're supposed to come up with ten things you like that start with said letter.
My letter is D...we'll see how this goes!

1. Dada to Porter: Seth! Of course he's number one!
2. Daring and adorble little Porter!
3. Definitely our parents
4. Dancing!!! Especially Ballroom!
5. Drawing and painting...basically art, but it's gotta be a D
6. Drama...no not the emotional kind, the theatrical kind!
7. Downloads...mainly Office ones :)
8. Dates with my number one.
9. Doing my singing thing
10. December 17, 2005 our wedding day!

If you would like to make your own list, leave me a comment and I'll assign you a letter! (It's pretty fun!)

No comments: