Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Kaylee was kind enough to tag me on a day that I'm bored out of my mind! So...here goes!

List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

3 Joys...
1. Being eternally married to my best friend
2. Having an adorable, pretty easy and happy child who I love more than life
3. ice cream

3 Fears...
1. Getting any sort of disease either me or my family
2. That this country will get worse because people don't know who they're voting for and just trust the media to tell them who to vote for
3. Clowns...

3 Goals...
1. Be healthier...including getting in shape
2. Be a good homemaker, mother, wife, and friend
3. Get into the Portland Symphonic Choir (because I'm bored like crazy)

3 Current Obsessions...
1. The Office
2. Crafts
3. Craigslist

3 Random Surprises...
1. sometimes I slap my legs as if I am drumming, but I have no actual beat in my head
2. As much as I enjoy new clothes...I'm really not a huge fan of long shopping trips. Maybe that'll change when we have money.
3. I actually want to go back to school. I know I want to go back into Music, but I'm thinking of possibly going into cosmetology as well...

I am now tagging... anyone who enjoys these things! I actually like reading what everyone has to say.

PS: Laura I'll do your tag when we've moved into Subsidized housing...I'm not a fan of this apartment... :)

No comments: