Monday, May 16, 2011

Hop 2 It

We went to a fun place called:


It had a bunch of blow-up play things!

Porter had a blast on every one of them.

Check out this form...


video

I think I may have a future basketball player on my hands!

Porter needed som coaxing to get up this one...



Once he went down once, he was hooked!


video


I love how tiny he looks on this huge slide.


Porter shows some promise in baseball, too!


Even when it's floating in the air!

He hit it a few times, as well...


You can see it in the left corner under the plastic thing.

Got some pretty good mid-air shots...



video


video

Porter flipping...

video

One of my favorite things to watch was Porter and Seth.



video


Porter definitely enjoyed this place.



Porter didn't want to pose.
Porter found a fun ball pit to play in.

video

A couple other kids joined him in the pit, and the kids started throwing balls at Seth.


Porter figured out that the odds were a bit unfair and joined the side of his father...




I think he just wanted to be part of the winning team.

Fun place!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I broke my finger in two places going down one of those slides... Still love to go play there though!! Looks like the boys had fun! :)

Laura Howe said...

so much fun!! I love it! It is a good thing you married Seth, cause he will never forget how to play. Lucky Porter!