Sunday, June 3, 2012

Separate Places

Seth and I are, yet again, apart from each other.

This time it's only for two weeks.

But, two weeks seems like a really long time right now.

He needed work, but couldn't find a good-paying temporary job in the area.

Code: he couldn't find an Optometry-related job in the area because he couldn't get a temporary license in Utah.

So, he's working with Clark in Casper on a temporary license while I'm keeping the fort at home here.

I'm really hoping this is the last time this separate thing has to happen by mostly uncontrollable circumstances 'cause I really don't like it.

Especially since I feel like we just got back together after three months apart with him in Fort Washakie.

Thankfully, I've got lots of family around I need to visit, and a place to get in order.

Seth, come home safe...and quick!

No comments: