Sunday, June 24, 2012

26

I had a great birthday.

I have to admit, I was dreading it a bit.

Mostly because of what happened my last birthday.

But, I actually didn't give my last birthday a whole lot of thought.

On purpose.

This birthday, I got to sleep in until 11 (!!!), take my sweet time doing whatever I wanted (which was to relax), and got surprised with this:


Seth brought home a Coldstone ice cream cake!!

Way better than my usual.

Not the only thing we did different.

We went here for dinner:

source

Instead of my usual Olive Garden.

(I wonder if the changes are why it was so great, actually)

My brother and his sweet wife and family came with us to celebrate!

And, my awesome hubby took the...uh...not-so-awesomely-angled pictures :)



Thanks, Seamans, for coming!

Thanks, Seth, for making my day great!

No comments: