Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day, we were (finally) able to make it to the annual Collier family & friends softball game and lunch!!

I didn't take many pictures as I was playing! :)

Not very well, mind you, but still.

I hadn't picked up a bat or mitt for over 10 years, so it took me a bit to actually hit the ball, and luckily, I never had to run to catch one.

And, I even scored 2 points!

I think it was mostly because no one wanted to "out" a pregnant lady, but I digress.

Seth made fun of my girly manner when it was all over because, yes, I am girly.

But, he knew what he was getting into when he married me!

Everyone had a chance to play.

Porter even got to hit the ball...


But, when it was time to run to first base, he was more interested in going back to the playground.

Nice try, Uncle David...
I hit the ball...I'm outta here.

After my second run, it was all over for me.

The baby wasn't having any more of it, and I'm sure was wondering what in the world was going on.

So, I went to go hang out with Jordanne...



...who was playing camera shy.

When I turned around again, I noticed Seth was pitching...


Look at that stud.

Yup, that's right, he's mine.

Anywhooo...

After the game we enjoyed a delicious pot luck lunch, and the great company of family!

I wish I had gotten more pictures, but I'm sure my aunt will post some on her blog soon that I hope she doesn't mind me nabbing.

We had a blast!!

Thanks, Colliers!!

PS: did you notice those gorgeous mountains in the first picture?!
I love living here.

No comments: