Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Bliss

Second official Mother's Day.

And, I'm married to the best guy in the world!

I woke up (the second time) to pancakes, eggs, and orange juice...

In BED!

*I honestly think I've never had breakfast in bed before!*

Seth has had Porter almost the whole day since I've started my calling as Primary Pianist...

which isn't going so well since I haven't played for years. Good thing there's Stake Conference next week so I can practice!

...and he's not even tired of him! They're playing on the couch right now!

Porter's trying to whistle. It's so cute.

I love being a mom.

Especially when I'm married to such a great Dad!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day (you totally deserve it)! Now that your back from Idaho if you ever get bored feel free to come by anytime! Oh, and make sure to tell Seth he did a great job at making it a special Mother's Day for you!

Kathryn said...

Its so fun to see you as a "Mother". It's a pretty fun adventure, isn't it? (Most of the time, that is.) A belated Happy Mother's Day to You!