Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Latest Porter-isms

**Note: The following post is completely random and contains quite a few videos





Porter is still as cutely curious as ever when I take the camera out.

I think he's trying to figure it out because he's always wanting to look at his pictures and videos when I finish with his "photo shoots"



I love my little boy's smile...

even if it is forced.


*Daddy "surprising/scaring" Porter







Porter loves his phone.

I'm glad we have old ones for him to chew now...haha

He's constantly gabbing on it...





What a goof...



This is Porter when he doesn't get his way...





...but he only does this for a little while...thank heavens.

He, or I, will usually distract him with something else he might like instead.


Lately, he's been throwing everything...



...trying to win a pillow fight with Daddy...


...trying to make a Styrofoam plane fly...


Please ignore me in the video...doing something on facebook hee hee



*If you didn't notice, he's got one sock on in the video. Very typical.

**Also, the playing with Daddy's keyboard is typical.


And this kid aims his throws! It's crazy!

I've been hit, and I'm pretty positive it was on purpose.

Especially when I hear little maniacal laughs from my 15 month old.


And then there's climbing chairs to get to things he cant have on the table.




Lovely.

He still loves spinning things:





And being a cute little weirdo...


...Flashback...

I'm SO happy I can upload videos now

I was looking back at old videos of Porter...just reminiscing, mostly, and came across this...





And NOW WE KNOW WHY he loves spinning things!!!


New animal sounds: monkey, bird, and cow.

He makes every animal he sees make the doggy sound before correcting himself.




He's got his 13th tooth with #14 coming in soon


He's almost exclusively eating non-blended table food, now


He can say shoes and socks, and when we ask if he needs a diaper change, a bottle, or "num nums", he'll walk over to the various relative spots! He'll even give us things we ask him to without whining!


What a smarty!


A smarty who is growing up way too fast.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie! He is so adorable! :)

Bairds said...

So cute Sierra! Very fun to read post, he is getting huge!

Allison said...

He's so cute! Sounds like a fun little boy!

Laura Howe said...

He is pretty darn cute. I think you guys should come visit us this summer, so porter can meet his girl cousins