Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl and Sickness

On Sunday, we were invited by the Pitts to come watch the Superbowl. We were rooting for Arizona because that's where the Johansens are from and they were super excited that they'd made it to the bowl.
I'm not, personally, an avid Superbowl watcher, but Seth likes to watch it. I went mostly for socializing. The game ended up being really excitng, though, and I couldn't help but watch during the fourth quarter.

Brianne took this picture, and I thought it was too funny not to post.



Johansens were posing, Seth was watching, and I was trying to keep my 3D glasses on :)

That night, I was feeling pretty crappy and Porter was acting really clingy and grumpy. Later, we were both having problems. We had pretty bad colds. He and I slept through most of it, and I think we're pretty much over it today. He's acting better, and my headache is gone. I hate being sick, though. Especially with a sick baby. Seth was a lot of help, which was great. I hope he doesn't catch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better.