Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day?

Seth had a VERY busy studying week. It's midterms and he's been hitting the books pretty hard, so Porter and I didn't get to see much of him. I kept myself busy most of the week socializing and preparing for a play for enrichment. Thursday was my craziest day. I had meetings and things to get to all day related to said play. Good news is, this play has now been moved to April so I'm not as completely stressed to the max over it anymore. I'm really glad they bumped it for me because had they not have, I'm sure I'd be about ready to pull my hair out right now ;)

Happy Valentines to you all! I hope you had a great day and got to spend all the time you wanted with your significant other!

I didn't :)

We plan on celebrating our Valentines later. On Friday, Seth started feeling sick and has been sick ever since so I've been trying to stay away so Porter and I don't catch it. We'll see how well that works out. Also, he had to study for a test he has on Monday so I didn't see him until 6 pm when we drove out to Fridays to have his birthday dinner. SO, within the next few days or so whenever everyone is well, we'll have our valentines. Besides, everything is cheaper after valentines day ;)

Seth's 26 today! I feel bad that he's not feeling well. We'll celebrate today with his favorite cake and again on Saturday with friends. Hopefully, he feels better by that time.

Porter's brithday is coming up on Thursday, and I can't believe it. I keep telling myself, "It's okay, he's supposed to be getting bigger" but it doesn't make any difference. I feel like he's supposed to stay small forever.

Speaking of small, my friend Jenny Rudoph had her baby yesterday, Valentines! I'm so happy for her and Andrew! Their little girl came a week earlier than their due date! YAY!

Anyway, I'll post later with pics from tonight...

No comments: