Friday, February 20, 2009

Our "Love" Day

Because Valentines Day was so hecktic with studying, Seth and I celebrated ours a few days later.

This is Porter on Valentines day wearing my festive socks...


He'll probably kill me later.

Seth came home with my favorite type of roses, a box of chocolates, and a big balloon. Everything was a whole lot cheaper after V-day.
Porter really enjoyed the balloon, and continues to!
I gave Seth a pair of pj pants with the Tazmanian Devil from Looney toons. They say "sexy devil" and I immediately thought of Seth ;)
For Porter, I got him a cute little bear that's holding a heart that says "I love you." He held it for a minute and moved on. Seth said it was because it was too girly. Whatever. It was cute.

2 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

We never celebrate Valentines on the actual day with each other. It never seems to work out. So we are all about having a romantic weekend later. It looks like everything was wonderful. I hope the b-day party goes really well. Your SOOOO old Seth:) Ya right!
{I knew Lucy, her younger sister}

Travis and Heather said...

Holy cow, I just saw that you posted that hideous bib I made. I couldn't stop laughing, it is so ugly, I don't even know what that bird looks like....but it isn't "fowlish."