Friday, February 20, 2009

Seth's 26!

Happy birthday Seth! I can't believe how OLD you are! ;) Thirty is right around the corner. coming with grey hair...that is if you have any left... ^_^
The only thing Seth wanted for his birthday was a remote control helicopter. He saw Kelly and my dad get one for Christmas and has coveted one ever since.


He LOVES his helicopter. He plays with it for hours a day...and I'm making him sound 5 again.

That night, I made his favorite cake. He and Porter blew out the candles.



Porter kept saying, "mmmm" when we'd give him a bite of cake. From this picture, you'd think he hated it, though.


After a few bites, he certainly had a sugar high...

2 comments:

LaRene said...

I think we need to work on Seth's cheesy smile:) Have him practice in the mirror every day until he gets a good one. I don't know where he learned how to smile like that. Maybe on him mission :) I can say this cause I'm the MOM :)

Laura Howe said...

Nice facial hair.