Sunday, July 27, 2008

What Makes me Happy...

My two boys...








...especially when they're together :)


A few days ago, Porter was playing on his stomach right after I fed him...because he can't sit still. I had just gotten back from putting his bottle in the fridge, and saw that he'd spit up and put his face in it! This is the end result...


It was too funny to not take a picture!

Porter and I leave Texas on Wednesday morning, and I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I mean, I really want to go home and see family, but I don't want to leave because this summer has been the best summer with APX we've had. I've loved hanging out with all the wives and Seth's had his best summer yet as far as installs go. All things come to an end, and I would have had to leave Texas this summer sometime, but I'm just a bit sad that I have to go so soon. This summer has gone by way too fast. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to get to know so many great people! Maybe we'll have another summer similar to this one next year! :)


Seth and I went to go see "The Dark Knight" last night...a really late showing. It was really good! Creepy, but really good! Batman is still my favorite superhero! You should see it if you haven't already!


Jake, Seth's brother, is here with us in Texas for a while. He came to town on Wednesday, and Porter was a bit confused with him. He looks too much like his dad! As you can see, he's trying to figure him out...
...Jake will be travelling home with Seth, which is good. I'm glad he wont be here alone, and I'm glad he'll be driving with someone.

11 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I'm glad that you've had such a good summer! It's always a little nerve racking moving to a new place where you don't know anyone, so I'm happy that it worked out and you made so many good friends. I hope you have fun when you go back home!

K S & R said...

Porter looks scared of Jake! haha I'm sad you're leaving too! But we all wont' be here too long either. It's been so fun!

nickandmindi said...

I love your new blog! It's so cute! All those pics of porter are super cute! We will miss you guys when you leave! It is bittersweet that it all is coming to an end! I am glad that we got to know you and Porter! Your guys are great!!!

Mike and Lauren said...

I can't believe you're heading out on Wednesday! That is insane. This summer really seems to have gone by so fast. Good luck getting everything settled and set up in your new home!

Mike and Lauren said...

oh and p.s. I love your pictures!

Bairds said...

I know what you mean about being sad to leave early! Those pics of Porter are darling, and I'm glad you had a good time.

nickandmindi said...

Hey! I am sad that I didn't get to see you before you left!! It was so good to get to know you guys!! Porter is so cute, and you are so sweet!! Good luck with everything! Thank goodness for blogging so we can keep in touch! We had such a good summer! Glad we got to meet! Have fun!!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Hey...I'm glad you had fun in Texas...and sorry you have to leave. We're moving in the first week of September...finally leaving Rexburg. It'll be bitter sweet. We don't know where we're moving to yet, but hopefully it's somewhere warm! We miss you. Porter's adorable. hopefully we'll see you soon!

Alex and Anna said...

Sierra it was so great to get to know you this summer! i can't believe you are already gone!!! oh my gosh and i didn't get your p 90 to you either! I think Alex gave it to Seth tho so you should get it! i am so sorry tho! It was such a great summer and we had some great times and good laughs!!
keep in touch!!!

Liz said...

Fantastic spit-up picture. It's weird - you feel bad they're covered in it, but it's so funny at the same time!

LaRene said...

Where is Seth's hair gone? :)