Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Fourth!

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!
Ours wasn't exactly the greatest...
I have a cold, which made it hard to want to get out and do anything...Porter is catching it, it seems, and so he's acting as though everything is going to kill him, which made it even harder to want to get out and do anything. One good thing is, Seth came home early so I got a bit of a break because he took Porter, ordered pizza, and rented a movie...which was nice because we don't get to do that much and I got to relax a bit. It was nice to have Seth home, but I was such a stuffed-up, hurting wreak that I was no fun...
On top of that, add a bad sunburn, feeling like junk because I've missed two days of exercise, not getting enough sleep, and cramps...and you get a grumpy, sick invalid...oh joy.
I feel sorry for my family...

No comments: