Monday, July 7, 2008

Waco

The APX office is selling in Waco, starting today. Because of this, Seth has officially moved there with the technicians. Something neither he nor I are enjoying. Waco is almost 2 hours away from Round Rock hence the move for the techs. He will be staying in an apartment-hotel probably for the rest of the season. I didn't move with him because if I had, I would be torturing myself staying in that hotel all day with no friends. Plus, it would have been too much effort to move there especially because I'll be flying back to Twin in 2-3 weeks with Porter. Seth will try to come home Wednesday and Saturday nights. I'll be looking forward to those nights and Sundays before I head out.
This summer is going quickly!!

2 comments:

Alex and Anna said...

i hate waco!!! are you coming to watch movies today????

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ugh! That totally bites! I'm sorry. At least you have made some good friends to keep you company while Seth is gone!