Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Life Tag

Warning: long post...did me and then asked Seth to do one too...over the phone :)



20 Years Ago I:
1. Was just barely 2 years old.
2. Loved to suck my thumb
3. Put my finger in my belly button as much as possible
4. Loved playing with my ponies and building blocks
5. Was adorable :)



10 Years Ago I:
1. Was 12 and in my awkward stage...hence the VERY embarrassing picture.
2. Basically had a crush on any boy who even talked to me.
3. Hated my braces because they hurt.
4. Was so excited to be in Young Womens so I could go to Girls Camp.
5. Thought I was so old because I was finally in 7th grade, first year of Junior High.


5 Years Ago I:
1. Was in my absolute favorite year of High School...SENIOR!
2. Got first place in State Solos, a solo in All-State Mixed Choir, and was co-president in my absolute favorite show choir JIVE!
3. Actually started likeing the way I looked
4. Thought I was in love with the guy I'd marry...(yah right)
5. Became a man-hater when the guy I thought I was in love with dumped me for one of my best friends...oh the drama...



1 Year Ago I:
1. Just graduated from BYU-Idaho and had an amazing year! I'd gotten first place at the dance competition doing the Samba...my absolute favorite dance!! I was a member of Collegiate Singers when we got to go on a Sacred Music Tour. I got to go with my sister, which was awesome! I also did Vocal Union again, and was president for the second year :)
2. Got to go to Chile with Sound Alliance and Vocal Union. It was like the honeymoon Seth and I never got, but with a bunch of performances every day :)
3. Was happily married for 1.52 years...exactly
4. Had just found out I was pregnant...whoops! (those pictures are on the blog already...)
5. Got my second blood clot from the pregnancy and had to fly home to Twin Falls to be taken care of until Seth came to get me and he went to school in August.


So Far This Year I Have:
1. Had a child!!
2. Moved to Texas for the third time! But, have absolutely enjoyed it.
3. Realized stretch marks and "pooches" are okay when you've just had a baby.
4. Learned that the Weight Watchers Smart Ones are a life-saver
5. Successfully accomplished losing some weight after Porter was born. I have yet to continue.


Yesterday I:
1. Cleaned.
2. Watched So You Think You Can Dance with a bunch of the wives.
3. Took care of Porter.
4. Prepared for Seth's return for the night.
5. Had a nice evening with my husband.



Today I:
1. Fed Porter his first serving of rice cereal!!
2. Said goodbye to Seth for a few days.
3. Called a number of apartment complexes so that we can have somewhere to live when we get to Portland.
4. Will watch the results of last nights So You Think You Can Dance with a bunch of the wives.
5. Have taken care of Porter.



Tomorrow I will:
1. Take care of Porter
2. Make some crafts at the Fabulous Friday craft event the Ward is putting on.
3. Be hot when I walk outside
4. Call more apartment complexes
5. Hopefully spend the rest of my birthday money!!

This Photo taken by: Chelsey Timmerman

In The Next Year I will:
1. Move to Portland for four years
2. Kiss and love my husband and son lots! :)
3. Get subsudized housing!!
4. Hopefully be back down to sizes 6-8 like I was in high school
5. Hopefully be involved in many community events as far as dancing, singing, acting, and drawing are concerned ;)



20 years ago I:
1. Was five years old
2. Started Kindergarten
3. Asked for a Corvette for Christmas (some things never change)
4. Hung out with Jake
5. Liked to ride down the canal at Grandma's


10 years ago I:
1. Was 15 years old
2. Had a girlfriend
3. Got my driver's permit
4. Liked going to Stake Dances
5. Wrestled pretty good


5 years ago I:
1. Was on my mission in Carlsbad, CA
2. Tracted a lot
3. Had to stay away from girls
4. Had to live with boys
5. Ate a lot of food


1 year ago I:
1. Went to Chile
2. Had a surprise pregnancy
3. Worked with APX again
4. Took the OAT
5. Graduated.


So far this year I:
1. Got accepted to Optometry School
2. Had a child
3. Worked at McDonalds
4. Moved to Texas again with APX
5. Lost a lot of sleep


Yesterday I:
1. Installed alarms
2. Packed some stuff
2. Worked out
3. Came home to wife
4. Had a nice evening with wife.



Today I:
1. Helped feed Porter the first feeding of rice cereal
2. Went back to Waco
3. Installed alarms
4. Will work out
5. Will go to bed.

That's as far as Seth cooperated...understandable...but I wanted to do info for both of us since this is supposed to be both of our blog...oh well! It was still a fun tag. Something to do. So if you want to do it, you're welcome to :)

1 comment:

Alex and Anna said...

Sierra i loved reading this! you are the cutest little girl ever! and i loved all your photos!! such a fun tag!