Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yee-Haw!


Porter and I went to the rodeo in Georgetown with the APX wives :) It was a lot of fun! I especially loved showing off Porter's adorable cow outfit! My awesome cowgirl hat was given to me from the APX wives for my birthday :) I LOVE it!!


Chelsey, Porter, and I were the only ones who went all out, so we had to have our own photo shoot ;)

This is the rodeo clown. His outfit was too funny to not take a picture! I bet he was really hot, though!

I love these girls!!

4 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

You look gorgeous in your new cowgirl hat and Porter's outfit is hilarious! I love it!

Alex and Anna said...

soo cute! i love the pictures! you do look beautiful! that rodeo clown was hilarious! fun night!

Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Please visit MY blog at

http://moaningmirelle.blogspot.com/

Jenni said...

You look like a model...with a baby and that is rare. Lovs!