Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Capitol, Milestone, & Shlitterbahn

Seth and I have decided to take little tours of Austin on the remaining Sundays we have here together, so last Sunday we took a trip to the Capitol building! I worked a little on my photographer skills, as well :)


Here's Porter and Seth! My two cute boys!
This cannon was used in the Civil war and the Texas Revolution. I thought that was pretty neat.

You can't really read this, but it says David Crokett. Another neat thing :)

Porter's hangin' on! Doesn't want to do any more traveling...
So, once home, Porter surprised us with a little roll! He's be rolling over like a pro ever since! It's like he's been doing it all the time!
My baby's so cute!!
Seth and I went to Shlitterbahn Waterpark on Monday with Glenn and Kathy Jensen and family. It was a lot of fun to just spend the day with Seth and family members. I'm glad we're so close to them so we can do stuff. I didn't take any pictures because I was having too much fun watching the kid and riding rides. Luckily, non of us got a sunburn! I'm so glad.
When we got home that night, it was too late for Seth to go out and work, so he took me out to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. It was really nice to have another day off with him.
PS: Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

5 comments:

LaRene said...

He sure is adorable. He looks nice and healthy and happy. Thanks for posting pics.

Jamie & Ryan said...

Fun! I wish Omaha had cool places to go see. Unfortunately, Nebraska isn't all that exciting... Oh well, I just need to keep telling myself that it's only temporary. Glad you had a good birthday!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are really good pictures. Nice angles and everything. :) Happy belated Birthday bytheway! I hope it was so fun!

Alex and Anna said...

love the pictures! so how was shlitterbahn!? i want to go!

Alex and Anna said...

hey Sierra i don't know what your up to today but you were sayin you wanted to come to an indoor game and i have one today at 3:50! so just let me know!