Sunday, June 1, 2008

Temporary Texans

Porter has found his tounge! It's so cute when he's playing, because he sticks it out at you all the time. It's really funny. I'll have to get a picture and post it! That is, if he wont scowl when the light before the flash shows up...

I have made new friends down here in Texas, and it's been a real life-saver. I'm so glad I've met the Bassetts, the Townsends, the Mabeys and the APX wives. I've found that I'm keeping myself satisfied as far as socializing goes, which is a lot better than what I was doing just a few weeks ago. I have realized, though, that I put in so much more effort to just walk out the door because, not only am I taking Porter...I'm taking his entire room and bathroom along...(the bathroom is like my "lab" with his formula stuff...)It's worth it to just get out the door and do something.

Yesterday, Seth finished his 25th install of the week, making this last week his best week in three years of doing APX over the summer :) This is definitely very good!! I like it, especially, because he doesn't mind if I spend a little bit of fun money on myself, decorations, and Porter every once in a while. It's nice to be making money!

2 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I love it when Ryan lets me have a little spending money!! I can definitely share in the excitement there. And good for Porter on finding his tounge! Enjoy it while he isn't using it as a weapon... Soon he'll use it to spit his food all over you! :)

Kristi said...

Dang, 25 installs in a week! It's a good thing we went out to lunch to celebrate today!

Oh and just so you don't miss out... here is the link to watch LOST

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

your life is about to change forever, you can thank me later ;)