Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sierra's 22!!

I had a really fun birthday on Friday! Seth got me a sewing machine!! He was really creative with the wrapping paper...it's the APX contracts and window stickers...I thought it was great!


Seth took me to "Get Smart" in the morning, which is hilarious, by the way, and everyone should go see it! We've seen the old series because my mom owns them, and I think that made it funnier. It seemed like we were the only ones laughing in the theater, though...oh well! It's really funny!
After we saw the movie, we picked up a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A before heading back to the apartments to pick up Porter from Chelsea Baugh's. Chelsea babysat for us while we were at the movie. She is pregnant and due in September, and will make such a good mommy :) Porter was really good, which isn't normal. Maybe we should have people babysit him more...
After that, I took a nap with Porter...a much needed one at that...before we went bowling with the APX wives :). We have made a little bowling league called AGX: Austin Girls Strike. (You know you're jealous) Porter is the "mascot" and looked so cute, like always ;).

Brooke surprised me while we were at the bowling alley with an adorable, yummy cake!!
(had to Chelsea, too funny :) )

For a gift, the girls all pitched in and got me a REALLY cute cowgirl hat for the upcoming rodeos! I'm totally stoked!! I love these girls :)

Once Seth got home that night, we made a cake while I exercised. Hence...the BYU-I workout clothes...and looking a bit like poo...

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a real party.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I'm so glad we all got to celebrate your b-day with you. It was so much fun!

Nikki said...

Happy late b-day!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great day! I wish I could have been there!

Bairds said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! You look beautiful! Looks like you had a great day, and sewing machines are so much fun!

Mike and Lauren said...

So I see why we never get to see you at the office anymore! You girls are so cute...I love the bowling league!

Laura Howe said...

that was a fun set of pictures. I love the "Happy b-day wife"

Alex and Anna said...

happy b day Sierra!! it sounds like you had such a fun week!!! you going to watch so you think you can dance tonight????