Sunday, August 3, 2008

Trip to Twin

Porter and I arrived safely in Twin Falls, ID! We had a really great time in Texas, and already miss the Texas friends and the APX wives!! We hope you're all doing just great!

This is the first time in over five years that all of my siblings have been together! So, to celebrate, we went to the Twin Falls Temple open house! It was gorgeous!! The Reese family joined us, and it was really great to see them!


Arika Julienne Gourley, our niece, was baptized on Saturday in Jerome, which is right by Twin. We are so proud of her! Before we got to the baptism, we took some family photos and went to eat sushi at Sushi Ya...real yummy!! The only family members missing from the pictures are Seth, Donnie, and Paige. We wish they could've been up here with us. It was a lot of fun to be with all the family over the weekend!



Here we are!! Aren't we just so cute ;)



All of the girls with their brother! Poor Rob ;)...Becca was being a bit of a bum and not cooperating, so I might have to do some editing, but I think it's really funny! Love you, Becca!


Arika with Porter! He's more interested in the strings on her dress than the camera :)


Little Robbie and his adorableness!

Seth's news: He's been doing well with his installs! He got 19 last week and is very close to his goal! Go Seth :)

8 comments:

K S & R said...

Hey Sierra, this post is so cute! Looks like home is treating you well! We'll all be leaving soon, so you're not missing out on much!

Nikki said...

It was good running into you in CostCo. Hope you are having a fun time with your family!

Liz said...

Your family is so grown up! Savannah and Rob look so different since I saw them last. And you, naturally, look fantastic. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh what cute pics!
And I am jealous. There are no good sushi places in Pocatello. Although, a tenant that lives here made me some. It was sooo good.
You have such an adorable baby. I cannot get over how cute he is. :)

Kristi said...

Hi Sierra!

Sorry that this is the only way I know of to get in touch with you! I don't have an e-mail address. Anyway, I never made it (obviously) to pick up my stuff before you left (I was pretty much confined to bed not feeling well). I was just wondering if perhaps Seth can drop it off sometime before he goes to work one day? Thanks Sierra, Porter is getting so big!

Laura Howe said...

cute cute. Your poor brother. lol! Porter is dang cute and I love his red hair!!! seriously.

LaRene said...

It looks like you are having some good family time. you have a great family. I wish you would come down here so I could love that baby and you too. Fun Pics.

Alex and Anna said...

these are way cute pictures! you look beautiful! glad your having some fun at home, when does seth come home?