Sunday, July 29, 2012

Little Artist

Porter's drawings have changed!

He's now making actual human-like shapes!

Here are his latest.

Drawing #1...

Now, when you look at this, you may, like me, think that there's Daddy, Mommy, Porter, and his three sisters, right?

Well, you'd be wrong.

The description...


Straight from Porter's lips.

For drawing #2, I thought for sure I had it right...


Mommy and Daddy in front of the temple (the squiggly stuff).

Nope!


Well, there are two things we can learn from these drawings.

First, mine and Porter's minds are totally different.

This should had have been obvious to me with how argumentative he's been lately, but I digress.

Second, Porter really misses his buddy Ezra.

Not only has he been drawing him, he's been "playing" with him as if he were his new imaginary friend.

Step aside "Bad Guy."

Yes, this does concern me slightly even though it is really cute.

No comments: