Sunday, July 15, 2012

In the City

We met up with Milas and Laura on Friday, and toured the new City Creek Mall in downtown.

It was huge!

And, really pretty!

There's a creek that goes through the whole mall.

It even has fish in it!

Our favorite place for everyone there was the fountains.

I didn't let Porter play in them because it was already raining, and I didn't want him to be miserable on another Trax ride.

But, we watched the "show" to music for about an hour.

I didn't take any pictures to avoid water spots.

We decided to get out of the rain when everyone was about half wet.

So, we went to the Visitor's Center on Temple Square.

The kids were so cute by the Christ statue.




Yet, impossible to catch in their cutest moments...


Porter kept telling everyone to "Shhh!"...



Even Track.

That is, when he wasn't goofing off himself.


I love this statue.


On the way back to the Trax, we went around to the front of Temple Square.


To take a picture, of course.

Actually, we wanted to see if the gates were open so Porter could touch the temple, but they weren't.

I love this temple.

Not only because it's where Seth and I got married, but because of the history behind it.

In fact, this was the first time we've been back to this temple since marriage!

Now, to find a sitter so we can go through it again...

*squeal!

I seriously love this place.

1 comment:

Jen said...

When you guys go to the Salt Lake Temple and don't mind some tag alongs, let us know! I want to go! We got married there too and I've never been through a session.