Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dessert

Sunday was spent with lots of family!

My best friend since birth, Suzanne, came to church with me.

I hadn't seen her in 3 years, and she is definitely considered family.

Getting to catch up was glorious.

We decided that we need to live next to each other or she needs to marry into Seth's family.

Totally serious.

Can't live without this girl.

Sadly, I didn't remember to take pictures at all that day, so this post will be just words.

I know, boring.

You can stop reading here, if you can't stand it.

After Sunday dinner (which was de-lish), I got to see my Papa, all of my mother's siblings with their spouses, four sets of cousins and their spouses, my brother and his wife and all of the little kiddies that go with said people at one location.

And, we had delicious desserts.

It was a loud, tasty, and joyous occasion.

So great, in fact, that I decided it was more important to chat than it was to take pictures.

I loved it so much, and it made my desire to live down there even stronger (which, apparently is possible).

All we need to do is win the HGTV Dream Home 2012, or Seth needs to get accepted to the residency program there.

Preferably both.

I miss everyone already.

No comments: