Sunday, August 14, 2011

The "Bins" 2

I made a trip to the "bins" for the second time a couple weeks ago.

This time by myself since I found some time on my hands.

I realized how slow you go digging through those clothes all by yourself!

Finds aren't as much, either, but I thought I did a pretty good job for being alone...


I'll write what I remember of the brands since I am not wanting to dig through the dirty clothes can't find some.

Left to Right: nice shirt for Seth, two Forever 21 shirt/dresses, nice dark chocolate slacks for Seth, Gray Wrangler jeans for Seth, Jones New York sweater (almost a sweater dress), and Target shorts for Porter (he actually has the same ones a size smaller).

Pretty good find for only being there an hour by myself, I'd say.

I think I'm hooked.

No comments: