Sunday, August 21, 2011

25 Items

All for .48 a piece!!

I know!

Not only was it such a small price, but you wont believe the brands.

Rubbish

Frenchi

Absolutely

Both Target: Liz Lange Maternity & Mossimo

a.n.a, Abercrombie & Fitch, J.Crew, Soprano

O.p.


Gap & Old Navy
Arizona & No Boundaries


Heritage 1981 & Forever 21

 
A BSU sweatshirt & A sweet pair of rain boots.


And, I found some stuff for Seth!

Mountain Dew shirt, V4RT, & Michael Kors
Plus a cute little broken airplane that Porter picked up.

This was all at my last Bins trip!

Couldn't have done it without a couple friends!

Totally worth the extra loads of laundry this week.

Like I said, I think I'm hooked.

Now, I just want to spread the word about how awesome this place is.

Definitely one place that'll be missed when we move.

Thanks Tracy & Brianne!

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

What the heck!! that is the best ever. I'm am totally looking to see if they have something like that here.