Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playing Catch Up

The worst part about being sick for so long?

Having to play catch up afterward.

After coming home from Christmas, I felt like I was constantly behind my set schedule.

Yes, I give myself a schedule.

Being behind only got worse with all of the subsequent sicknesses in the household.

This last week, however, I got all caught up!

At least, with the important things like cleaning and organizing.

Definitely important when you're plugging your nose while tripping on things all day in every room.

I finally went through the dreaded process of going through my clothes and boxing up all my skinny ones to be replaced with my fat and maternity ones.

That was a little rough.

Not gonna lie.

I also finally got to get rid of the "sick" smell in the apartment!

One of the best smells in the world is the smell of a clean apartment.

Trick is, now we just need to make sure and keep it clean!

Easier said than done.

Porter was a normal three-year old during this whole cleaning process only throwing a fit when he felt he wasn't getting his way.

Which ended up being a lot.

Seth finished part one of his boards and has gotten to relax his brain and use his muscles since his return from his life of study.

By "use his muscles" I mean he's been working his thumb muscles playing Gran Turismo for at least 4 hours a day.

It seems to be nice for him to get that sort of...time doing that.

Now we just need to figure out what to do this next week over Spring Break!

I didn't want to have a post without a picture, so I made sure to take one this week.

This one:


Even though it's no longer football season, we like to show our spirit.

My kid is so cute.

When he's not throwing a three-year-old fit.

Happy Spring Cleaning to you!

No comments: