Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Part One of Boards

Today's the day!

Seth's taking part one of his very important Boards exam today and tomorrow.

It's been a rough couple of weeks with him studying and the sickness in the house, but as of tomorrow, it will all be over!!

Can you tell I'm excited?

It will be so nice to talk about something other than Boards and start focusing on what's coming up this summer...like externship rotations and the babies.

It will also be nice to have Seth around the house a lot more than he has been.

I'm sure he'll do great today and tomorow, and everything will be fine.

With how much he's studied, I don't see it happening any other way.

Although, I definitely don't envy him right now.

Good luck, Seth!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck on boards!

Dione said...

Good luck Seth, I'm sure he will do great!!