Yesterday, Porter started crying in the kitchen like something very wrong happened.
I hurried to find out what was going on, and found him in tears holding Seth's paint-on super glue that was on the counter.
It was open.
I noticed Porter pulling what looked like strings of hardened glue out of his mouth and asked, Did you drink that!?
He tearfully replied, Yeah, in a very panicked voice.
Trying to stay calm I asked, Why did you drink it?
Because, I drink it!
Image from Bing images
Thankfully, super glue is not toxic.
We did spend quite a bit of time trying to get it off our hands after the fact.
Moral of the story...put your super glue away or else your three-year-old may end up thinking it's juice.