Monday, August 17, 2009

The Arrival of Ty

I honestly didn't take any pictures, but I wanted to blog about when Ty came into town.

First, I'm so glad he's here because now Seth has his forever best friend...well, we hope it's his second forever best, anyway...close to where he is. He was always talking about how much he missed hanging with him, and how he wished they could talk more...now they can! yay

Second, I'm so glad he's here becuase he brought things with him from Casper!!! We now have our headboard to our bed, some end tables for the living room, and he even brought an extra set of drawers to go under the bed!! I'm always excited to get something we've been missing...well, that I've been missing. Seth got some tools that he's been wanting as well, but I'm not as excited about those as he is...

Something I will miss now that he's here? Some alone time with Seth. Already, Seth's spent more time with Ty than with me, and yes, I've been a little jealous. I think Ty needs a wife so I can have someone to chat with as well...but, now that he's started school, things will be different.

I know that when Seth starts his second year on the 31st, no one will see him except Scott...and they're practically boyfriends...maybe then Ty and I will both be jealous...

eh...

probably not...

probably still be just me...

Something else I'll miss? Cleaning up after only two messy boys after they have their slurpees...

Welcome to Portland, Ty! Good luck with your first year at OHSU!

No comments: