Sunday, March 8, 2009

WICKED

Seth and I had the oportunity to see the Broadway show, Wicked, today!!! We dropped off Porter at the Farr's place (thanks so much again!!) for a few...hours...drove into Portland, and saw Wicked!!!
I have been wanting to see this play for YEARS! When we got tickets off Craigslist, I was SO excited! I did a little victory dance with Porter!
Imagine how I was right before we went in! Well, you don't have to imagine, cuz here it is...


I was SO excited, but I was FREEZING cuz it was raining and windy, and I'd just taken a bite out of a granola bar...so...you can't really tell.
Once inside, I was practically bouncing off the chair, I was so giddy. I even snuck a picture of the stage before it started...


Yes, that dragon moved...it was pretty sweet.
I was so close to tears at least 7 times during the performance and I dabbed at my eyes once to keep the tears from falling. But, it's not just emotionally touching, it's hilarious! We had a blast, and it was AMAZING!!! If anyone ever gets the chance to see this show, GO! You wont regret it!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Heck!!! I am soooo jealous!!! I have wanted to see Wicked for such a long time. I'm glad you got to go, that is so awesome!

Kathryn said...

Great Show! Randy and I saw it in New York last year and LOVED it. Glad you had the chance to see it.

Melissa said...

YES! This show IS the best! Brandon and I got to go for our Honeymoon in LA! It was AMAZING! So glad that you got to go! I love your pictures by the way! You got a really good pic of the dragon/stage! My camera isn't that great, so it came out a little blury...oh well! Glad you had a blast!

LaRene said...

I am also jealous! My day will come when I get to see it too. You look so pretty in that picture too. Seth looks fine too:) I am so glad you had a great time. Porter is growing so big. He is so fun! It's good he knows how to entertain himself. I am glad you are happy! Life is good :)

Bairds said...

Wasn't it wonderful! You look so cute!

Reed Family said...

AHHHHH! You have made me sooooo excited to go!!! I hope we have as much fun as you did!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Ryan surprised me with tickets a couple weeks ago. We're going in May. Can't wait to see it!!!!