Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sickness and a Tooth!

I don't know what happened with Porter, but he was pukey sick for two days...but only at around 6pm. He was fine in the moring and afternoon, but when six rolled around, he got a temperature and he could't keep anything down. I don't know if it was from his shots or if he just got some weird bug. Poor kid. He still has a bit of a cold remaining as well. He seems a lot better today...I really don't know what it was, and I probably never will!

He got his 9th tooth today, and his 10th is right below the surface!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh no! Was it something i did?! I broke your kid!

Dione said...

Poor little Porter! I hope he gets feeling better!

Mike and Lauren said...

Sick kids is so sad...and on top of that having the pain of teething! Poor little guy. I hope that he starts feeling better!