Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leave of Absence

I will be taking a leave of absence for the following reasons--

Reason #1:

I am in...

*google images: William Henry Jackson*

...Twin Falls!

I have had quite the family milestones this month.

Two sisters have had their daughters on the 15th, and the 16th, and my younger sister got married on the 24th after becoming engaged only 20 days earlier.

Don't worry, she dated the guy for 2 years.

That's why I'm where I am.

She got married in the Twin Falls temple and I will post pictures as soon as...

Reason #2:

I have decided I do not like iPhoto.

My mom has a Mac, and I'm not used to it.

I don't like how iPhoto makes the file size super small when I import my pictures.

Any tips?

I will post if I can figure it out.

Reason #3:

I am tired of blogging.

Actually, I just made that up because I wanted a third reason.

...meh...

I'll have to play catch up when I go back home in August.

No comments: