Monday, July 20, 2009

Sand in the City




We...

...went to...


!!!
I believe it was hosted by...

Didn't know who they were till we got there...found out they were puppets...
Anywho...
Here are some of our favorites!



Where the Wild Things Are


Where the Sidewalk Ends



And UP!

Porter loved it!



After braving the 96-ish degree weather heat to go to this, the Pitts joined us as we went to the Lloyd Center for some good central air conditioning...since we don't have any in our apartments.
Tons of fun!

5 comments:

Jaimee said...

Okay, crazy.... so that yellow shirt you're wearing in that first picture... I have one too! In fact I'm wearing it right now! :o) Gotta love Maurices!

Unknown said...

that looks like so much fun!!

Kathryn said...

Why don't we have something like that here in Sandy?

chelsey said...

This has to be the coolest thing ever! You're getting me really excited to move up there! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Jill and Travis said...

Oh, I wish I would have known about this! It looks like so much fun. I have always wanted to go to a sand sculpture show. I am glad you are having some fun!