Monday, July 13, 2009

Can't Always Trust the Scale

Monday mornings, I usually step on our scale in the bathroom...we all know why...but this morning I had a little scare.

I looked down on the scale after stepping on it, and it read 170 pounds.

*GASP*

*Sob*

Stupid cold, I thought, made me not work out as much this week!

Wait...

I didn't eat much, either, because of it...

So, how did I gain so much weight in one week...

I looked down at the scale again, this time off of it...

The dial wasn't even CLOSE to zero.

Porter must have found the black knob underneath and played with it.

PHEW!

*slight chuckle*

3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

lol. That is funny!

Jamie & Ryan said...

So, I meant to get back to you about the blogging stuff a while ago but I totally spaced it - sorry! If you go to my blog, and look at my "fun sites" you will find sites I used to pretty-up my blog. There are tutorials and instructions and stuff on those sites that are awesome and pretty easy to understand. Let me know if you find that you need a little extra help. I'd be happy to help you any way I can, but I am by no means an expert. My blog looks the way it does through lots of trial and error and more time than I care to admit! :)

Allison said...

I wish my weight on the scale was because Lizzy was playing with it! But, alas, it is not so.