Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Healthy Dose of The Porter Bug



The title pretty much speaks for itself...
Porter was being really cute one morning...wait, he's cute every morning!...So, we got a lot of really great shots of him!
This post is kinda random, but it's all Porter!

Seth likes to put his glasses on Porter, and surprisingly enough, Porter likes to wear them!
If you didn't think he looked like Seth before...



...I bet you do now!



hee hee.




I thought this one was too funny not to post.

Okay, before you watch the following video, here's the story: Porter likes to do fake laughs whenever someone else laughs...this, of course, makes us laugh harder...example below


Porter Loves giving us kisses!!



Which are really more like eating our faces.
Porter has found himself in the mirror and likes what he sees...

Silly boy.

5 comments:

Jen said...

oh that is cute! those videos made me laugh!

Allison said...

What a cutie! I love when they're happy in the morning.

Kathryn said...

He makes me laugh!

K S & R said...

What a funny boy! He seriously is so much bigger since we saw him! Ok, it's seriously been forever I guess. ;)

Laura Howe said...

he's so cute. DOn't you just love this age. It's my favorite.