Friday, April 3, 2009

FIVE

On Wednesday, We performed the play we've been preparing for for a few months now, Five by Michael McClean. It was written in the 80s. Here's a little view of the activities of the night! We had a lot of fun and were even a little nervous! What?

Pre-show bathroom scene...(no worries, nothing inappropriate)





...and backstage fun...




Our cute choreographers were sweet enough to take the pictures for me since I couldn't ;)



Taunya and Jenny


Shaille is an amazing pianist, and was so great at all our practices and at our performance! We love you, girl! Couldn't have done it without you!



Kathy was our narrator, and isn't she a beautiful one at that!?
We begin our play as teenagers drooling over "Jack" or Mr. Perfect ;)



"I've Only Kissed him Goodnight"



"I'm gonna be a star!"



"Use your brain...cuz you may not catch a man"



Being "kids" for Joan's (Cori's) dream of being a mother.



"You and I aren't half as good as we"



And then they're grown!



"You're not Alone"

I'm sure everyone's heard the last song...that is if you're LDS anyway.
The play went really well from all accounts. It was a lot of fun to perform and I can't wait until we get to see the video! I loved being with all the girls and already miss hanging out with them twice a week! We'll have to do more together some other time.
SO, now what do I do? I have all this free time! ;)

2 comments:

Jen said...

"Use your brain, child. Use your brain..." :)
I have seriously had that stuck in my head all morning long!!! And that's the only part of the song I know :) You guys did such an awesome job. All your hard work paid off.

Reed Family said...

Sheesh! I can't believe it's already over! Bitter-sweet, huh? I think you're right...we will have some withdrawls from hanging out so much! There could always be a little cast party...eh? :)