Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some Random Porterness

First off I wanted to make note that we finally got Porter a high chair! It's a space saver that is also a booster seat, so it attaches to a chair.
One problem...
We left all our chairs in Casper.
No worries...in the process of getting a new to us dining room set. With either the table we have or the one we'll get, I'll use it as a craft table :)
Story:
I was letting Porter do whatever he wanted on the floor, like I do most days. I usually block off the wires we have on the floor with one of Porter's chairs and his car seat. Well, Porter found a way to get the wires... by going under and through. Bad news is, he got stuck.
Being the caring mother I am, I laughed at him and took a picture before freeing him from his prison.
Porter's Future Job Prospects:
Optometrist
(Why not? It runs in the family!)
Lead Guitarist
(Gets all the chics!...hmm)

*pic removed*
Pro Swimmer
(He wont skinny-dip all the time.)

Male Model
(One that's really, really, ridiculously good-looking)

Singer
(...my personal favorite.)


What do you think?

2 comments:

Jamie & Ryan said...

I loved this post! You are so clever. Porter's future job prospects made me laugh! :)

K S & R said...

Oh gosh I love this post! haha I vote... male model! I think that will get the ladies too! ;) But if he does put out an album, I'll buy it!