Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Post...

I promise.
I finally got all my pictures loaded from off my camera and the external hard drive. We had a virus, so it took a while...hense the 9 posts...have fun reading, though!
Porter tried on Daddy's earmuff earphones! We thought he looked hilarious. It puffed out his cheeks...great.
Yesterday, I drove in a big city for the first time! Usually I would ride because Seth was with me or he had the car for work. I was proud of myself! The drivers in Portland are a little crazy, but it went just fine.
I went into Portland to get Porter a crib and a crib mattress! $50 total! I was so happy. Both are in pretty good condition! Still no sheets, so we wont have Porter sleeping in it yet, but at least we have it, right!?


Porter looks so happy in his new bed.

5 comments:

Laura Howe said...

I have so many crib sheets I wish I would have sent them with the stroller. They aren't that hard to make. You could totally do it. Or just buy some that's easy too.

nickandmindi said...

I love all the posts! I can't believe how big Porter is! He is so dang cute! I love all the pics! Glad that you guys are doing good!

Jill and Travis said...

Hey Sierra! Cute pictures. I was glad to find you have a blog. Much more personal than Facebook. We will be moving to Portland this Friday! I can't wait. Do you like it? Anyway, our blog is turnjill.blogspot.com. Check it out if you want!

Lara said...

Congrats on the nice bed!! Hope you don't have troubles getting him to sleep in it- we do! :)

casey.chelsea.cali said...

$50 ... that's quite the deal! Porter looks adorable in those ear phones. I bet he's getting quite the personality now that he's getting a little older. Fun! I'm loving Cali's newborn stage, but I can't wait for her to react back to me!!